Many Android users seem to be left in the dark- get it, dark? No? OK- with ‘true’ dark mode on apps like YouTube and Twitter, while iOS users seem to be getting all the good stuff. Dark mode is not only great for browsing at night, but also for saving battery life. You see, on OLED devices, when black is displayed on the screen, the LED is switched off, conserving battery life and giving deeper blacks.Continue reading
- Shorten long links using your domain, for free!
- Ad-blocking – a vicious cycle
- The Apple M1 Chip – The End of Intel?
- Free Linktr.ee Alternative (WordPress MyLinks)
- WWDC 2020 – Why iOS 14 is important for ALL of us
- Logitech G613 Review
- Forest: Productivity Redefined?
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Review
- Everything Released at Samsung Unpacked 2020
- Galaxy Buds: 3 Month Review