Ads. The word probably draws your mind towards ‘Hot singles in your area’ or ‘Free movies – no viruses’, but for me, it’s a reminder of how great the internet is. With all its faults aside, the internet is all too often unappreciated these days – the wealth of information available anytime, anywhere (provided you have internet access) for free, with a few hidden costs. Chiefly, online advertisements. They come in many forms: from little boxes in the sidebar of a page to obnoxious full-screen pop-ups and yet, they’re still almost universally hated.Continue reading
Join 20 other subscribers.
- Shorten long links using your domain, for free!
- Ad-blocking – a vicious cycle
- The Apple M1 Chip – The End of Intel?
- Free Linktr.ee Alternative (WordPress MyLinks)
- WWDC 2020 – Why iOS 14 is important for ALL of us
- Logitech G613 Review
- Forest: Productivity Redefined?
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Review
- Everything Released at Samsung Unpacked 2020
- Galaxy Buds: 3 Month Review